Terms and Conditions for NFC Event Cancellations
1. Cancellations can only be accepted up to 7 days prior to the start of the event on 25 September 2023.
2. To request a cancellation, participants must notify the event organizers in writing, either by email or through a designated cancellation form, within the specified timeframe.
3. Cancellations made within 7 days of the event start date will not be eligible for a refund.
4. In case of cancellation within the allowed timeframe, participants will be entitled to a refund of their registration fees, minus any applicable administrative or processing fees.
5. Refunds will be processed within a reasonable time frame, usually within 30 days from the receipt of the cancellation request.
6. Any requests for cancellations received after the 7-day deadline will be considered null and void, and participants will be responsible for the full payment of their registration fees.
7. In exceptional circumstances, such as force majeure events or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the event organizers, the cancellation policy may be adjusted or waived at the discretion of the organizers. Participants will be duly notified of any such changes.
8. The event organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient registrations. In such cases, participants will be notified as soon as possible, and a refund of their registration fees will be provided.
9. Participants are responsible for any additional costs incurred, such as travel or accommodation expenses, and the event organizers will not be held liable for any financial losses arising from event cancellations or changes.
10. By registering for the event, participants agree to abide by these cancellation terms and conditions and understand that failure to comply may result in the forfeiture of any refund entitlement.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change and participants are advised to review them periodically for any updates or amendments.